Resources For Current GOHS Grantees
- October 1: Beginning of New Grant Year
- December 31: All 1st Quarter Requirements Due
- 2nd Quarter: Internal Grant Status Reports Completed
- 2nd Quarter: New Application process begins (Based on availability of funds and GOHS review)
- April 1: Time Certifications Due to GOHS
- 2nd-3rd Quarter: GOHS Onsite visits and reports completed
- June 30: Last Day for Grant Amendments to be submitted
- September 30: Last Day of Federal Fiscal Year (last day of grant year) and Time Certifications due to GOHS
- October 20: Final Claims Due
- November: Closeout of all Grants from previous federal fiscal year
Grant Announcement Templates
GOHS grantees must announce grant awards within the first quarter of the grant period. Announcement of a GOHS-funded grant must include: the dates of the grant, the award amount, that it is funded by GOHS and offer an overview of the project’s goals and objectives.
Links/Images For Grant-Related Campaigns
*Non-GOHS grantees are forbidden from using these images without express permission.